Bad Day - Daniel Powter

Where is the moment when needed the most? 當你最需要好運的時候 它在哪裡?

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost你無耐地踢起了地上的落葉 所有的魔力都消失了

They tell me your blue skies fade to grey他們告訴我 你蔚藍的天空漸漸變灰

They tell me your passion's gone away他們告訴我 你熱情的抱負漸漸冷淡

And I don't need no carryin' onHey 朋友! 我不想看到你就這樣半途而廢

*You stand in the line just ahead of the law你站在危險沮喪的邊緣

You're faking a smile with the coffee you go你帶著偽裝的笑容 拿著咖啡 從我面前走過

You tell me your life's been way off line你告訴我 你的人生彷彿像電腦斷線般 沒有了動力

You're falling to pieces everytime每一次 你都跌的粉身碎骨

And I don't need no carryin' onHey 朋友! 我不希望你就這樣放棄

Cause you had a bad day你只是一時地不順遂

You're taking one down你只是剛好意志消沉

You sing a sad song just to turn it around你只是唱了一首悲傷的歌 轉個身 一切就雨過天晴

You say you don't know你說 你很茫然

You tell me don't lie你告訴我 別再偽裝了

*You work at a smile and you go for a rideHey 朋友! 那就帶著微笑 兜兜風去吧

You had a bad day你只是一時的低潮

The camera don't lie照相機拍出你的沮喪

You're coming back down and you really don't mind但這只是短暫的 一切不順心 都將消失不見 你根本也不會去再乎它

You had a bad day因為這只是一時的不順遂

You had a bad day一切都會雨過天晴

Well you need a blue sky holiday朋友 你只需要一個充滿藍天的假期

The point is they laugh at what you say不用去管身邊的人說什麼 不用去管身邊的人如何嘲笑

And I don't need no carryin' onHey 朋友! 我希望看見你努力堅持下去

(Oh.. Holiday..) Oh~ 一個美好的假期

Sometimes the system goes on the brink人生難免會遇到許多瓶頸

And the whole thing turns out wrong你總會遇到一些的是是非非

You might not make it back and you know你無法去挽救

*That you could be well oh that strong但你可以堅強的去扭轉頹勢

And I'm not wrong Hey 朋友! 我說的沒錯吧!!

So where is the passion when you need it the most當你我需要熱情的時候 它在哪裡

Oh you and I

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost你無耐地踢散那一地的落葉時 所有的好運瞬間消失

Cause you had a bad day你只是一時地不順遂

You're taking one down你只是剛好意志消沉

You sing a sad song just to turn it around你只是唱了一首悲傷的歌轉個身 一切就雨過天晴

You say you don't know你說 你很茫然

You tell me don't lie你告訴我 別再偽裝了

*You work at a smile and you go for a ride Hey 朋友! 那就帶著微笑 兜兜風去吧

You had a bad day你只是一時地低潮

You've seen what you like你會看見你所想要的

And how does it feel for one more time如果再次遇到困難 你將會有勇氣去挑戰

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

因為這只是一時的不順遂

一切都將雨過天晴
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    kina 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()